Five Things I'm probably thinking about right now
1. Typography. When I see an ad in a public space (and I live in Chicago mind you), chances are I'm either trying to figure out if I know the typeface or contemplating how well it's being used.
2. Tomatoes. I would travel miles for a good tomato. Let it be rich and earthy. Like the kind my grandpa tended in the hot summers while I tried to free the worms in his fishing can. RIP Grandpa's fishing worms.
3. Super Sassy Soul Music. Sam Cooke happens to be up there among my favorite musicians. Give me a beat and some sassy crooning and I'm all set.
4. Nothing. I wouldn't call myself a practicing Buddhist but I do meditate regularly, listen to a lot of dharma talks, and read any Buddhism book I can get my hands on.
5. Eva. That's my dog. We're pretty tight. Which makes for great company during our walks on the lakeshore path, but not so much when doing work. Particularly because she likes to lay her head on my computer keyboardfjke;afiaji;... See what I mean.